Thursday 23 April 2015

And so the writing shall begin...

Hello friends, hello viewers and readers, hello visitors of this page! Let me say first of all that you are an outrageously beautiful person, and I welcome you to my humble blog about generally random stuff. I am just your average peasant, more commonly known as manbon. The URL appears to be "manbonn" because someone else took "manbon" which was what I originally wanted, so I had to go for the next best username, of course without making it too difficult to remember by throwing in a random assortment of digits or inserting an arbitrary word in the middle (seriously, I would not want to be known as "manbon" on one part of the Internet and "mancowbon" on another). Just a nice extra letter 'n' tucked neatly on the end to let it flow nicely with the rest of the name will do.

I'll mainly be writing about my gaming shenanigans because I, as a matter of fact, invest a sizeable portion of my time in the art of fun, and just playing games and having a good time. I do like to read up on strategies, write up some strategy guides from time to time, but largely I just hop into a game and try to extract as much happiness from the time spent as possible.

I also figured that I haven't been writing nearly as much as I should lately, and since I figured if I want to write while enjoying writing what I write, it would have to be in a blog where I can write what I bloody well want. Introductions aren't quite my forte, so with that said, I hope you enjoy reading what is basically my brainchild in the form of neatly laid paragraphs, carefully crafted using hand-picked words and elegant letters typed beautifully using a keyboard that does not compromise on quality... umm, yeah.

Enjoy! :D

Extra shout-outs go to the people who literally told me to just go write about whatever I want. Steph, Darth, Auraswap, and people who make my life awesome, you're all awesome! ;3

2 comments:

  1. So the extra n in Manbonn doesn't stand for "naked" after all? What a shame...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooop sorry to disappoint Riri ;3 I failed to fulfill your perverted desires

      Delete